The AT Division of CANVS has teamed with industry and subject
matter experts and is proud to announce the CNVS-OAK2.3
The Optical Biological Contaminant Assessment Kit
This system provides a unique tool to first responders. It has been developed
and refined by close interaction between the scientific and end-user communities.
This device provides the following capabilities:
- Rapid Start Up (Including self diagnostics and calibration).
- Real-Time assessment at the scene.
- Highly portable (One case, Overhead Compartment Size Certified for all
Commercial Air Transport providers).
- Ease of operation.
- Fully documented data sets (Templates provide specific Department or Agency format).
- Software upgradeable (To include detection and analysis of additional substances).
- Expansion options (Including networked solutions, multiple-system data set creation, and customized solutions).
||Homeland Security Advisory |
||Mission Statement |
1172 South Dixie Highway
Suite # 364
Send a message